10% of Final Project Grade
For the full description of the final project, see the Final Project page.
Write a 2 page (single spaced) description of:
- the research question posed by your project, including how you selected it
- How you came to explore this topic (if you chose this topic because it is a hobby that you are passionate about, say so, for example)
- Were you influenced by other DH projects or methods we explored in class?
- How your research question has evolved over time
- What your goals are for the project
- ideas for where data to analyze will come from
- proposed methods for analysis
- proposed final deliverable (website or essay; if website, what type [digital archive, interactive map, etc)
At least 3 credible sources (scholarly, or at the approval of an instructor) must be cited to show that background research has been done to frame the project. Each source must include 1-2 sentences explaining how it relates to the project.